Muchoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allen93 and his mod position....nico please read.....thanks m8

2 posters

Go down

allen93 and his mod position....nico please read.....thanks m8 Empty allen93 and his mod position....nico please read.....thanks m8

Post  allen93 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:56 pm

so...if u have read my other post first, u would have noticed wats wrong....

i wish for u to demote me for the time being, and wen i do start to get bak on...it is ur choice to add me bak as a mod or not....

i wish no to fret over me, cuz im saving up to get a laptop of my own and wont need the library or my dads....

thank you.....please help me =]
allen93
allen93

Back to top Go down

allen93 and his mod position....nico please read.....thanks m8 Empty Re: allen93 and his mod position....nico please read.....thanks m8

Post  Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 am

uhh we problably can demote you but idk what the reason for it is yet
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muchoscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

allen93 and his mod position....nico please read.....thanks m8 Empty Re: allen93 and his mod position....nico please read.....thanks m8

Post  allen93 Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 pm

the reason is i aint playing so much any more and someone else could take my mod spot till i got bak....and then wen i got bak yall could decide if i can be mod again....i just dont want to waste a mod spot wwen someone could do some good with it

and please help nico to make a webclient so i can play alot more......
allen93
allen93

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:44 pm

yeah i know talked to him about dat TOday
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muchoscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down