Muchoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your choice.. not mine :)

2 posters

Go down

should i come back?

your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_lcap47%your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_lcap13%your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_lcap7%your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_lcap33%your choice.. not mine :) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

your choice.. not mine :) Empty your choice.. not mine :)

Post  mod alex Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:21 pm

hey guys. its Mod Alex (obviously) but uhh.. yea.. i might come back.. but idk.. football is every day so i wouldnt play much.. school starts in !1! week.. bday in !!!1!!! weeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot haha.. but ya.. if u want me to come back to server post a comment on yes or no and vote in the poll.

thank you,

Mod Alex

mod alex

Back to top Go down

your choice.. not mine :) Empty Re: your choice.. not mine :)

Post  allen93 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm

hell yea come back dude!@!@@!@

i been wondering wer u wer and im not playind as much either cuz of school and i have to go to the library to even play on a server, and they only accept webclients, no downloaded client

ugh!@!@

i wish they would make a webclient for this oe while they are making a new source for the downloaded client =]

but yea....come bak dude
allen93
allen93

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum