Muchoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everyone should have pics on there profile

4 posters

Go down

everyone should have pics on there profile Empty everyone should have pics on there profile

Post  nacho Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 pm

okey i think it wud be better if everyone has a picture for there profile reason is becuz everyone needs one if ur too lazy just click on profile avatar and choose a picture that there is on it such as actors models and cartoon characters
nacho
nacho

http://twitter.com/erwinlcdg

Back to top Go down

everyone should have pics on there profile Empty Re: everyone should have pics on there profile

Post  fun skill Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm

uhh who care abbout the Picture loll .. Seriously if people prefer not have any let them have none L0l
fun skill
fun skill

Back to top Go down

everyone should have pics on there profile Empty Re: everyone should have pics on there profile

Post  Admin Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 pm

fun skill wrote:uhh who care abbout the Picture loll .. Seriously if people prefer not have any let them have none L0l
Its just god damn nacho likes to make up stupid fucking post that dont make sence

Like his clan? Noobst00f clan? he got mad cuz i deleted that

or his guide to make money: it read.... Go thieve go kill monster... and he got mad why i deleted it.... Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muchoscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fun skill Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Well i get mad when you delete my posts too its kinda normal..
fun skill
fun skill

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

fun skill wrote:Well i get mad when you delete my posts too its kinda normal..
well make them longer and meaningful Smile

not just "Cool" "I hope you get accepted" for the Applications for Mod

Make them Like

"Wow thats cool how you did that" or... "I hope you get accepted you can really help server out"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allen93 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:51 pm

that is so true peeps.....if u gona post somthing, make it long....like i do...i make it to wer u cant have anymoreinfo or it would make sence....lol

dedicated double MOD

allen93
allen93
allen93

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Yah haha Keep up good work Allen Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fun skill Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Admin wrote:Yah haha Keep up good work Allen Evil or Very Mad
And then you tell me to stop doing short sentences only saying Good Work and stuff like that ahah youre not a good exemple dude Wink look out ur posts ill always tell you if its short like u do with me
fun skill
fun skill

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 pm

fun skill wrote:
And then you tell me to stop doing short sentences only saying Good Work and stuff like that ahah youre not a good exemple dude Wink look out ur posts ill always tell you if its short like u do with me
what the fuck? what you want me to say

Yah keep up the good work Allen, i think allen is a good guy yeah hes awsome hes a moderator in our server mucho scape, mucho scape was created by nico for players to have fun and pk and stuff on it

Not much more i can say that would make sence Fun Skill.... wow..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allen93 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 am

GOD!@!@!@!@!@!@!

jesus....yall need to get off each others baks m8s....seriously....

all this hatting is makin me wana put my hater blockers on (i kno its lame- deal with it)

lol.....please stop man...this is a place for fun not bashing on each other.
allen93
allen93

Back to top Go down

Post  fun skill Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:30 am

Admin wrote:
fun skill wrote:
what the fuck? what you want me to say

Yah keep up the good work Allen, i think allen is a good guy yeah hes awsome hes a moderator in our server mucho scape, mucho scape was created by nico for players to have fun and pk and stuff on it

Not much more i can say that would make sence Fun Skill.... wow..

Mmh its ok Mucho youre right .. it was all my fault!

Last edited by fun skill on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
fun skill
fun skill

Back to top Go down

Post  allen93 Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm

see fun that last sentence is gona start more shit.....

u shuld have maned up and sayd truce even if it wasnt ur fault....it shows ur the bigger man wen u quit it b4 the other does....and if he keeps goin after u call a truce then its really his fualt....so if u can get to ur post b4 mucho gets to it....change it seriously...im trin to help u out here

=]
allen93
allen93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down