Muchoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny's Clue Scroll Guide!

2 posters

Go down

Danny's Clue Scroll Guide! Empty Danny's Clue Scroll Guide!

Post  Danny Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Het guys it's Danny and I'm here to tell you about a secret way to make milions by doing Clue Scrolls! Your ultimant goal is: pieces of the the rare 3rd Age Armour! each piece can sell for hundreds of Mils! First things first how to get there:

go to ::hightrain which will take you to an island with tons of moss giants kill them they do have 1k hitpoints but they dont hit you at all (this is a great place to afk!) they drop what you want: Clues! and they are a 100% i recomend getting 5-6.

Now that you have a clue teleport to home and trade herquin and buy a spade. Now it will say "I can only open this in the spot in the dagganoth lair! Now teleport there using the monster teleport. Go to the Daggonoth Prime and go to this a crevace on the right side now dig one spot to the right of the arrow on the far left. Good luck on your Clue i may post a pic of where im talking about, until then you can pm my account "danny" and ill show you Smile
Danny
Danny

Back to top Go down

Danny's Clue Scroll Guide! Empty i could help

Post  James™ Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:07 pm

give me a sec and ill just post the spots where to dig for the 3 spots Very Happy

[AFRO afro MAN][ - james -
James™
James™

Back to top Go down

Danny's Clue Scroll Guide! Empty THANKS!

Post  Danny Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:52 pm

thanks Very Happy
Danny
Danny

Back to top Go down

Danny's Clue Scroll Guide! Empty Re: Danny's Clue Scroll Guide!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down